The services include:
Import customs Clearance i.e. HSN classification, rate of duty, preparation of bills of entry, processing the customs clearance, assessment, customs examination and obtaining customs out of charge and arranging dispatch, delivery to the destination.
Export customs clearance i.e. Preparation of shipping bill (on the basis of shippers letter of instruction), classification for drawback, DEPB or DEEC, receipt of goods, measurement, weightment as also marking, labeling processing customs clearance, customs examination and obtaining customs out charge and handling over international carriers.
- Documentation for custom clearance
- Carting / Receiving Goods
- Examination of Shipments
- Registration of the contract with customs for the project clearance.
- Custom clearance of the import cargo at the port of entry.
- Port handling.
- Reconciliation of the contract after completion of import.
- Port handling and arranging bonded warehouse as and when required by the client.
- Providing suggestion to the customer on documentation of purchase order, contract, invoice and packing list to make the document compatible with the Indian customs for appropriate classification in customs for easy clearance.
- Suggestion for effective packing for economic handling and safety.
- Handling of stuffing & de-stuffing at Ports, ICD’s and Customers warehouse.